Its my lil spot where I emancipate the world to you...

Monday, April 02, 2007

Asylum
I love to write songs even though unfortunately I couldn't play the guitar nor any instruments to save my life...
I just could only figure a tune out and later see if anyone can help me figure out the chords and stuff...
This song, Asylum was written in 2006 when I felt at a moment that I have no where to run when I was stuck in the middle...
Frozen in this endless story
Trapped within the Walls of your smile
My world is spinning round your glory
Seeping in the rays of your sun
*
Walkin through that open doorway
Bringing me those promising lies
Rest me in your arms, I'm falling
Deep within that lingering dream
*
Dream you to life
Dream you to life
Yes I'll dream you to life
Tonight
*
I'm crying without tears
I'm lying without fear
Hide me in your shadows
Asylum
A thousand doors I've found
But no one is around
Hide me in your shadows
Asylum
*
Waiting at that open window
I see that time is just passing me by
Age's turn the silence lonely
Creeping back to that lingering smile
*
Why did you pick me from the dead
And left me at the road ahead
Ran away from the words I said
Don't you leave from what we had
I see it in your eyes
I didn't realise
No way, its no surprise
That I can't keep you out of my life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home