Its my lil spot where I emancipate the world to you...

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

What Makes a Man?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Recipe:
A Pound of Self Confidence
A Pinch of Charm
One part Brain, Three parts Brawn
A dash of Courage
Some Competativeness
A kilo of Manliness
Add Machoness (if necessary)
Sometimes I am just so tired of ladies trying assimilate me into their group by calling me Ji Mui.
Such a notion has an element of fun but sooner or later I realised most girls do consider me a
Ji Mui... I feel sorta queer...
I know I am no Macho man nor have I any qualities to boast off but what saddens me is that how other guys are treated so much differently than I am among girls...
Lets not even go to the part where I tried to go after gurls I like...
Some how... I feel not good enough... at all...
I just don't fit in...
And...
I am not taken seriously as a guy...
Nature has somehow made me a lil gentler, a lil kepoh, a lil weaker, a lil not so man,
and this has made me publicly shunned from the so called normal people...
I just feel so awkward at times...
People tell me not to settle for the ordinary but my strageness seemed to be a liability more than an asset...
So tell me...
Is this me thinking too much or is there something wrong with me?
Ps... remember to put all ingridients in, mix well and bake for 30 mins.
Disclaimer: Product might not look exactly as shown... An alternative might be produce ie.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 Comments:

Blogger -aManDa teNg pEi wERn said...

hey, its my first time here dropping a comment. hmm...

just wanna say, i think we should just BE OURSELVES. be proud of ourselves. worry not what others think.

= )

6:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home