Its my lil spot where I emancipate the world to you...

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
*
After weeks of downloading this series I finally got it out of my system...
18 solid episodes of nothing but pure entertainment, thrill and suspense...
First of course there is the unforgetable hunks and sexy bimbos of the show...
Then the amazing story which revolves around these people who discover that they have "special abilities" (shriek!!!)
Its very relatable in a sense where no one there look like they are able to naturally accept who they are unlike movies we've watched where one is able to quickly embrace their powers...
At the end of the day, its all about people just wanting to be normal and how to handle yourself when u get... Abnormal?
Having such relativity makes it even more intriguing and mind boggling at the things that they do which makes you go "Will I do that if I am in their shoes?"
Swithching to acting...
I love Hayden who plays Claire Bennet...
She possess the power to heal herself...
And the power to heal my heart...
She is just so hot...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
*
Best of all, I love this guy...
He plays Hiro Nakamura...
He is actually just a lighting guy for movies like Star Wars but got himself doing this seriese...
I must say he is briliant and I mean...
Literally briliant...
His IQ is 180....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My verdict?
Well, a pretty good show to replace Desperate Housewives season 2 but I have to take my hat of for the one who wrote this story, its briliant...
Make sure you watch it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home