Its my lil spot where I emancipate the world to you...

Sunday, February 25, 2007

DISNEY-MANIA
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I consider myself a lucky lad.
At a tender age of 21, Disneyland has been somewhat a place I visit as often as some of my peers visiting Genting Highlands (No offence but that place is really no fun)...
My last visit puts a new mark in my life...
Yes, finally, after trips to the Disneyland in LA, Japan and Hong Kong, I finally gotten a chance to touch and capture a precious picture with the favourite-test mouse on earth...
MICKEY MOUSE!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Back to a more serious note, Disneyland has always been my personal favourite theme park...
I love it when I go in I don't have to put up an act of being mature but I can just be as kiddie as I want to...
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingMe and Goofy and Pluto
I can walk while I click my shoes, whistling to Zippidy Do Dah...
It's fun...
It does bring me back to childhood days... When everything seemed so innocent...
Law is not a subject that has made things better yet just proven to me the world is not what it seemed to be...
However...
I just hope to go again cos I have not yet finish taking pictures with the rest of the characters...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Buzz Lightyear
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Belle
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Pooh Bear
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Minnie Mouse
And Lastly, who could ever miss the fireworks...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And this is the best part of it all...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home