Its my lil spot where I emancipate the world to you...

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Malaysians will always be Malaysians...
Aiyor... Tak boleh tahan...
I went for a movie alone today...
YES!!! Alone...
I sat between this Malay guy on my right and a Malay gurl on my left...
When the Movie starts (We were watching NORBIT since Dreamgirl is not on when I got there)
The guy starts to shake his leg and keep on talking on his phone while the girl next to me keep on talking to the screen...
I was so annoyed...
I wish I could stand up and go to the back row but then again...
What would Jesus DO?
Then I was going on the train when I see all these people crowding one door while the other were empty...
Malaysians are just like that...
Its a culture that earned us this name....
So this a bad thing or a good thing?
Honestly...
I hate it...
But... Nevertheless, its something we are all learning to rectify...
I hope to give them a chance...
But more importantly...
I hope I dun act like them...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home