Its my lil spot where I emancipate the world to you...

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Depressed?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Well, I was reading this article my aunt send me about being depressed and I believe that I possess so many of the signs...
I am not confident about myself, easily tired....
I am pretty tired feeling like crap...
I think I can sing but then again...
I doubt myself, people around me don't see anything special in me...
Its not really a secret but I do wanna be a singer!
My biggest dream is to be able to stand on that stage and people are just so touched by my music...
However I constantly question if that is what God wants me to do...
I question if I really have talent...
Yeah yeah...
So what that audition clip...
I am not confident enough that that proves anything...
You be the judge...
*
Gurls...
Yup I kinda have this gigantor crush on this kinda cute gurl la but...
I dunno how she feels about me...
I kinda get mixed signals...
So I am not sure man...
Should I or Shouldn't I?
The Daisies aren't giving to much of a convincing answer...
The petals are littered all on my garden...
*
Could anyone blame me for being depressed besides having to deal with this and then there is exams round the corner...
GOD, Help... Please?

1 Comments:

Blogger  said...

Such sweet moves, albeit with a strange hairdo... Haha. Kudos to your courage to even go for that darn audition at that age. Many people are courageous but you are one with TALENT! Keep it up, man.

12:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home