Its my lil spot where I emancipate the world to you...

Monday, October 01, 2007

Haish...
It all happened so quickly and ended so quickly...
Our production is finally over with overwhelming response.
With 5 shows and almost each and every show being sold out, I can proudly say this is a good production. Be it my first, I already feel like the Young KL Singers are a part of me now. My parents, for once, did not fall asleep watching a show. Friends said that it was worth every penny, most of them keep tapping their feet all the time. I just feel so good being on stage and more importantly being part of YKLS. Shows were good though with much to improve, has indeed impressed many. Sitting with Sek Tim, he said himself that he would work with us again as we indeed made him proud. I just feel blessed and thankful that God has placed me here with them. I am now, them!

Guys, great to have known you and be able to perform with you guys has been my pleasure.

Here are some pictures to give you guys a peek of what we have been doing...

Rehearsals...
Backstage... of foundations, gloss, hairspray and of course.. posers...

The people I just love being with...

And when we had the cast party... Things got even wilder with members dressed as though they came from the 70s with a clelebration of colours, fun and laughter...
We indeed had lots of fun...

Edspecially when out dear Datin Denise decided to do a comedic version of Ya Ba Bom ala Fam Li Sun...

Poserific...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home