Its my lil spot where I emancipate the world to you...

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Law Menu
Let me start of with today's indulgence...

Appetizers

* Gotta get this Affidavit done by Thursday in which I procratinated for days. Boss sudah mula mintak... mati!*

Main Course

* Kena Marah... Not me... But one of the biatchiest lawyer in my firm... He is close to what I call empty vesselmakes the most noise. Was I glad that happened.*

*Then he come back marah me... Donk betul... Cos he can't work well and I also mengada go complain to boss la... Could you believe it he spends most of the time sleeping in the office and lari sini lari sana whenever he has to go to court? *

*Cute? Ok. Not trying to brag but some Datin came into the office and when I was summoned to my bosses office, he told my boss that i was actually... cute? Sugar Mummy... Nah... Ewwww....

Dessert?

Nah... too full already... but then again... *I got so much to do here... I have to do data entry and apart from that, get "Power Ranger" pictures for my lawyer's son's birthday cake deco, Look for tourist attraction for her sisters who came back overseas, teach her how to use a computer. Buka tutup pun tak tahu... Haish*

Burped....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home