Its my lil spot where I emancipate the world to you...

Monday, June 25, 2007



Haish...

With no voice even on the first day itself, could you ever imagine how would a sales person ever succeed in closing any sales?


I highly doubt so but after a tiring weekend of endless bargaining and relentless bugging passer bys to our lil booth by the corner, we achieved somewhere near the target we set of for the fair...


Clueless?


OK... as usual, I was working at the travel fair (and you could almost find me in every one of them), this time I got to see Karen Mok...


Yeah yeah I know, not really my kinda idol...

Anyway, anyone wouldn't give up the chance to meet and greet right?

I took the chance but unfortunately, I couldn't get an inch closer to this all glamed up celebrity walking past this inaugural red carpet with men forming chains to prevent unwanted attention physical contact...

And according to reliable sources she actually enjoys that few minutes of attention...


So Prima Donna....


But nevertheless... I still went ga ga over and over her...




Hehehehe...


And a week before... I did the Green Fest by the Star papers...


It was a bundle of fun, mixing around to get to know new people, meeting up with the old people, showing of to unknown people...


Anyway, the thing was that we (Angel, Joshua and Me) were suppoed to sing accapela to entertain the crowd but unfortuntely, Icom has blasters and mics that send music across the jungle in FRIM with much less hassle...



So we got a group instead...


Later... We improvised on what we learned during the day, Drum circle...














0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home