Its my lil spot where I emancipate the world to you...

Sunday, April 29, 2007



My Malaysian Duty



Finally, I did my civic duty for the year 2007...

Yes, in conjunction of the Visit Malaysia year 2007, I paid RM 15 to get myself on the Eye on Malaysia and boy was it... BAD.



Such fake smile...

Placed in Titiwangsa, there isn't much justice done to the so called "main attraction" for this year. Having such an unstrategic location, it seemed hard for the visitors to enjoy any view of our glittering city except for the twin towers and Istana Budaya.



The 60-metre structure is a slow moving machine with nothing much to be done...


The surrounding area is filled with malaysians crowding around the lake to "pak toh" aka dating ground.

The supposed complimentary laser show has poor surround system with nothing much to brag about.

I have always believed that one should not judge based on first sight yet I am so tempted to emancipate my feelings towards this ferris wheel comprising of 42 gondolas...

However, I still believe it is not such an appropriatte thing to do...

I would strongly urge yourself to show your patrotism and support for our country's 50th year anniversary...

It may not be much but I always believe thatone is only entitled to comment on something if you have a part in it...

Uncles who adore to sitting at the coffee shops dissing our govenment yet are still, until today, not a legitamate voter should keep their mouth zipped as no one should say anything unless there is some form of consideration given (mind you, consideration is a legal jargon).

Hence, do your malaysian duty today...

Fork out RM 15 and also register as an elector if you are 21...

1 Comments:

Blogger Ashes said...

woohoo! well said. I've registered :) oh.. but if it sucks why waste RM15?? can be used on 3 good movies at GSC on a Wed *wonders*

12:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home